EXTREME OFF-ROAD POD TRAILER
The ultimate in towing performance and outback dependability
Australia has some of the most punishing corrugated roads on the planet. With the demise of local trailer builders due to the flood of imports, finding a company you can trust to build you a quality trailer that wont let you down in the outback is becoming more and more difficult.
We listen to your specific requirements and will build you a trailer that you can be confident will give you years of reliable service. We only use materials and components that have been thoroughly tested and suppliers that stand by their brand.
We challenge you to find a better trailer to tow.
OUTBACK TORTURE TESTED OVER 10 YEARS
The Pod Extremes have now been thoroughly torture tested over 10 years on some of Australia’s toughest tracks including Cape York , Tanimi Track and Gibb River road, Birdsville Track, Oodnadatta Track plus a load more…
EXTREME OFF-ROAD FEATURES
- Tare Weight 440kgs
- Max Laden Weight 1250kgs with brakes
- Internal Dimensions 6 x 4 ft or 1820 L x 1200W x 650 mm high
- External dimensions 4000mm L x 1850mmW x 1400mm H
- Tub Material Made of 6 to 8mm UV stable polyethylene. UV stable for 20 years
- Load810kgs with brakes
- Springs1250kg Coil
- Suspension Australian Independent Suspension – Suppliers with 20 years experience used. Minimum 5 year structural warantee
- Shockers Gabriel 35mm Ultra Shockers
- HitchDO 35 Swivel hitch from vehicle components, Aust.
- Fixings All bolts and nuts galvanized or Zinc plated
Light weight with indestructible construction materials means the Extreme Off-Road Pod Trailer will be looking good and performing well after years of torture.
PEACE OF MIND
POD TRAILER WARRANTY
When used in accordance with the user instructions
SEE IT IN ACTION
We took the Extreme Off-Road trailer across the Simpson Desert to stress test and push the suspension to it’s limits.
After over 6,500km of rough roads including the Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track and the Flinders Ranges, the Extreme Off-Road trailer shows no signs of slowing down. It truly offers a “Lifetime of Adventure”.
COMPLETE THE POD WITH A ROOF TOP TENT
The Pod Trailer and a Roof Top Tent make an amazing pair. The Pod Trailer gives you back your freedom, and still lets you access the luggage in your pod just by lifting the lockable lid.