OFF-ROAD CAMPING WITHOUT PUTTING IN A PEG
You were asking for a Camper with instant set-up, no poles, no pegs and definitely no wet canvas to fold up, so we put our thinking caps on and one year later – here it is! Just open the door and jump into bed. “It doesn’t get easier than that”
This tough Off-road Camper packs a lot into a small space giving you all the luxury you wanted without the set-up of traditional camper trailers. The insulated and airy cabin will keep you warm and cosy at night while providing a quiet nights sleep whatever nature throws at you.
The huge ergonomic kitchen with pantry space for the whole family puts everything at your fingertips without the need for heavy slide out drawers.
EASY SET UP
STRESS FREE CAMPING
With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, the Stockman team guarantees that this pocket rocket will give you the easiest, stress free camping trips you’ll ever have.
ALL THE DIRT
Fold-out entertaining shelf
Finding a place to put your drink down is easy with the Rover.
- 160mm inner sprung mattress
- 2 lounging cushions
- 4 x USB plugs and 2x Cig plugs
- CD player with indoor and outdoor speakers
- Lighting – 2 reading lights, internal light, exterior light and kitchen light
- Built-in midge proof mesh and full blackout blinds
- Large airy windows for cross breeze ventilation with block-out and midge screen
- 120lt stainless steel water tank
- 2 x 100 Amp Batteries
- Roof vent with two way fan
- 10“ Electric drum brakes
- Independant suspension with coil springs and dual shocks
- Heavy duty Jockey wheel
- Do35 Cruisemaster swivel hitch
- 17″ alloy wheels with AT tyres
- 130 Litre Bushman fridge with freezer compartment.
- Swing out BBQ / cooker
- 2 x 4.5 kg gas rings
- Stainless sink with electric pump and tap
- Heavy duty roof racks for tinnies or roof top tents
- Stone guard
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- TV Monitor with DVD Drive – Includes mounting bracket and 12V plugs fitted. Supports USB 2.0 drives and HDMI
- Sirocco fans
- Draft skirt
- 24 inch smart TV
- 240 volt input
- Lead crystal batteries
- Gripsport bike racks
- Elec brakes trailer mounted brake controller
- Front cupboards
- Draft skirt: side and back: Australian made heavy duty vinyl
- 2000 watt Enerdrive inverter : with auto switchover
- Elec brakes Trailer mounted brake controller
- Elec brakes remote
- Rhino aero roof racks. 1550mm black (for Rover’s with aircon units) rated to 50 kgs max.
- 24V Offgrid aircon. Dometic RTX2000 (upgrade from 240V price)
- Airbag suspension upgrade: manual height adjusting with compressor.
- Darche retreat annex
- Darche 180 degree Large 2m awning: for lower total height.
- Darche 180 degee large awning wall set
- Darche 180 degree Compact 1.4m awning: ideal for drivers side.
- Darche compact awning wall set
- DO35 hitch
- Fold out steps
- Front cupboards
- Reversing camera
- Water filter
GET THE TOUR
Join Phil to get close and personal with the Rover.
STOCKMAN ROVER ADVENTURES – TRIPS, TIPS & MODS
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Rover is designed to go anywhere and set up instantly without sacrificing comfort. It truly is a home off the grid.