OFF-ROAD CAMPING WITHOUT PUTTING IN A PEG
You were asking for a Camper with instant set-up, no poles, no pegs and definitely no wet canvas to fold up, so we put our thinking caps on and one year later – here it is! Just open the door and jump into bed. “It doesn’t get easier than that”
This tough Off-road Camper packs a lot into a small space giving you all the luxury you wanted without the set-up of traditional camper trailers. The insulated and airy cabin will keep you warm and cosy at night while providing a quiet nights sleep whatever nature throws at you.
The huge ergonomic kitchen with pantry space for the whole family puts everything at your fingertips without the need for heavy slide out drawers.
EASY SET UP
STRESS FREE CAMPING
With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, the Stockman team guarantees that this pocket rocket will give you the easiest, stress free camping trips you’ll ever have.
ALL THE DIRT
Swing-out BBQ & Cooker
For easy access cooking.
Queen size mattress
Comfortable inner spring queen size mattress.
Dual shock suspension
Independant suspension with coil springs and dual shocks.
Battery & water monitor
Keep a close eye on your power and water supply.
200 Watts of Solar panels
Keep the Rover juiced up with roof-mounted solar panels.
Dust proof storage box
Easy-access storage keeps your gear safe and clean.
Fold-out entertaining shelf
Finding a place to put your drink down is easy with the Rover.
Stay clean even while camping in the middle of nowhere.
Gas hot water service
Supplies hot water to your shower and sink.
Domestic fridge & freezer
107 Lt Dometic 12V/ 240V fridge with freezer.
- Tare Weight 1080kgs
- Ball Weight 140kg
- DimensionsLength: 5m, Width: 2.15m, Height: 2.05m
- 160mm inner sprung mattress
- 2 lounging cushions
- 4 x USB plugs and 2x Cig plugs
- CD player with indoor and outdoor speakers
- Lighting – 2 reading lights, internal light, exterior light and kitchen light
- Built-in midge proof mesh and full blackout blinds
- Large airy windows for cross breeze ventilation with block-out and midge screen
- 120lt stainless steel water tank
- 2 x 100 Amp Batteries
- Roof vent with two way fan
- 10“ Electric drum brakes
- Independant suspension with coil springs and dual shocks
- Heavy duty Ark XO Jockey wheel
- Do35 Cruisemaster swivel hitch
- 17″ alloy wheels with AT tyres
- 107 lt 12 V / 240 V Dometic fridge with freezer compartment
- Swing out BBQ / cooker
- 1 x 4.5 kg gas ring
- Stainless sink with electric pump and tap
- Heavy duty roof racks for tinnies or roof top tents
- Stone guard
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- TV Monitor with DVD Drive – Includes mounting bracket and 12V plugs fitted
GET THE TOUR
Join Phil to get close and personal with the Rover.
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Rover is designed to go anywhere and set up instantly without sacrificing comfort. It truly is a home off the grid.