Kwik Kampa 2
A new generation in camper trailers designed to make every part of your getaway as simple and stress free as possible. With just the right amount of comfort, smart features, and proven outback reliability to suite the discerning modern travellers. Not only will you be the first to nab the best campsites but you’ll be putting your snags on before the others have finished their first argument about which pole goes where.
Stockman aren’t known for following tradition, hence the spelling of “Kwik Kampa!” That’s why we are leading the pack in the use of new generation fabrics which are better suited to long term wear and tear, faster pack-up times and better protection from the harsh and unpredictable Australian environment.
Add this to the iconic pod trailer range, and you’ll have a trusted travel companion you can be proud of in any circles.
Camper Trailer Australia magazine recently reviewed the Kwik Kampa 2 and were very impressed! Read the full review here!
All The Dirt
Some features not included in all models. See pricing page for features included.
Quick and Easy gas assisted tent set-up and a clever self stowing swing-around awning. Easy slide-out kitchen. Ideal for quick getaways.
Economical and Enjoyable to tow!
Comfort. Rear access super-cell foam 100mm thick double mattress. 12V power outlets and LED kitchen and room lights. Hot shower with hot and cold pumped water. Large roof vent for better ventilation.
Weather protection. Double layer hard shell lid over tent roof for better insulation. Hard wearing heavy duty and breathable Weathermax tent material from America is similar to Gortex fabric. It drys quicker, is more waterproof, doesn’t mind being packed up wet, easier to clean and lighter to pack up than any camper on the market today. Ideal for quick getaways.
Quality. Designed and made in Australia.
Winner of the plastic award 2006 ARMA
Kwik kampa 1 was a finalist in the Australian Off-road Camper Trailer awards 2012. CTA magazine.
See pricing page for features included
The Nuts and Bolts
- Gas lift tent under hard pod lid.
- 2 m x 2m vinyl tub floor.
- 2 large doors with fly mesh.
- 2 large windows with fly mesh
- 1 roof vent with fly mesh
Tent fabric options
- Option 1 Weathermax 80
- Option 2 9.4 oz Proofed Australian made canvas.
- Bed size – 2m x 1.25m x 100mm thick supa-foam mattress.
Swing around fly
- 2.5m x 5m swing-around awning with built in roof rails
- 2 zip on walls
- Option 1 – Drifta slide-out kitchen with 2 burner Colman cooker.
- Option 2 – Clip-on sink tub stored in toolbox.
- Option 3 – Trailer length slide-out rear kitchen with laminate work surface, dual burner Smev stove. Hand pump and wash tub, 4 legs for re-location.
Power (optional extra)
- 96 Amp/hr sealed glass gel slim line battery pack with a 25 amp/hr 240V Projector charger.
- LCD voltage indicator screen.
- 1 x LED fixed internal light (included with power).
- 2 x cigarette outlets mounted inside tent.
- 1 x Anderson plug at tow hitch for charging from the tow vehicle.
- Option 1. 65 Lt roto-moulded water tank with hand pump.
- Option 2. Electric water pump with cold tap.
- Option 3. Colman gas Hot water heater with shower nozzel.
- Main tent 3m x 2m tent floor
- Kwik kamper’s come in On-road, Off-road and Extreme off-road models.
1 year – used in accordance with the user instructions on the front of the tub. (Only trailers wholly assembled by Stockman Products)